Select Your Options
Two component solvent-free epoxy adhesive for construction joints and for monolithic sealing of cracks in screeds.
Available in a 2kg or 10kg unit.
Eporip is a solvent-free epoxy adhesive consisting of two pre-measured components (component A = resin, component B = hardener) that have to be mixed before use.
Eporip has the consistency of a slightly thixotropic paste that can be applied by brush on both horizontal and vertical surfaces.
Eporip polymerises without shrinkage and, after curing, is waterproof, possesses excellent dielectric properties and high mechanical characteristics in addition to its ability to bond concrete and steel.
Eporip meets the requirements defined by EN 1504-9 (“Products and systems for the protection and repair of concrete structures - Definitions, requirements, quality control and evaluation of conformity – General principles for the use of
products”) and the minimum requirements claimed by EN 1504-4 (“Structural bonding”).
Areas of Use
· Monolithic construction joints between fresh and hardened concrete.
· Bonding precast concrete elements.
· Bonding steel to concrete.
· Filling cracks in concrete.
Some application examples
· Construction joints for the structural reinforcement of beams and pillars.
· Construction joints on decayed industrial flooring.
· Rigid, waterproof construction joints (e.g. concrete bed to tank walls).
· Reinforcement of beams by means of the béton plaqué technique.
· Sealing cracks in cement screeds.