Select Your Colour
Sale Sold out
Regular price From £18.76
(£22.51 Inc VAT)
Regular priceUnit price per
Guard MSP is an easy to apply single component multi-surface paint. Ideal for very light industrial use and mixed surface types, such as wood, plastic and difficult to prepare substrates. Pack sizes: 750ml and 2.5 litres Colours: Satin - Tinted read more
Select Your Options
Guard MSP is an easy to apply single component multi-surface paint. Ideal for very light industrial use and mixed surface types, such as wood, plastic and difficult to prepare substrates.
- Pack sizes: 750ml and 2.5 litres
- Colours: Satin - Tinted Gloss - Tinted
Guard MSP is suitable for protection and decoration of indoor and outdoor surfaces, wood, plastic, windows, doors, handrails, fences, balconies, railings, radiators, tiles etc.
- Very good adhesion on different surfaces: steel, iron, galvanised, copper, brass, aluminium, ceramics, PVC, rigid, formica, methacrylate, wood, cork, etc.
- Applies directly on steel, no primer needed. (Other surfaces please contact us)
- Antioxidant properties
- Easy to apply
- Excellent levelling
- Resistant to the outdoors
- Half aqueous composition
- Environmentally friendly
- Excellent whiteness
- Filling power
- Good covering power.
- Finish hard-wearing, adherent, fine and soft
- Resistant to rubbing, wear and washing
- Brush: Yes
- Roller: Yes
- Spray: Yes
For further information and guidance on application, please refer to the Data Sheet or contact us.
Drying and Curing Time
- Touch Dry: 30-60 minutes, depending on the thickness applied and atmospheric conditions
- Re-coatable: after 6 hours
Please contact us for product compatibility information.
Refer to product data sheet.
- Do not apply in temperatures below 10ºC
- Should not be used in bright sunlight or when the object being painted is at a high temperature
- Direct application on: iron, galvanised, aluminium, etc.
- Shake contents of containers before use
- For toxicological standards, consult Safety Data Sheet
- Do not store opened or started containers
- Apply with good air renewal
To avoid the risk of spillage always store and transport in an upright secure position. Materials are hazardous and can also be flammable therefore appropriate precautionary measures must be taken including the use of gloves, glasses and recommended P.P.E in accordance with the material safety data sheets (MSDS).
Please refer to the product Data Sheet and Material Safety Data Sheets for full details regarding the safe use and storage of this product. We also offer free technical advice – click here to contact us.
For further advice regarding the use of this product, technical support or a quotation please contact us.