Industrial Coatings Ltd has a whole selection of wall coatings available for all types of material. Whether you’d like to waterproof your exterior brick wall or paint a damp internal substrate – we can find a solution for you.
For pricing, further information or to discuss your requirement in more detail, please contact us today or request a call back.
Together with the backing of our Global Supplier, Rust-Oleum, New Guard Coatings has the knowledge and expertise to ensure that we can provide a suitable system, to give maximum durability and protection to your wall. Below are just some of the solutions we offer:
Popular Exterior Wall Coatings:
PARACEM – an acrylic paint, for internal or external use – available in standard colours and can also be intermixed to any RAL or BS shade.
Its properties include:
- Highly unsaponifiable.
- Permeable to water vapour.
- High durability
- High covering capacity
- Hardly permeable to rain
It’s easy to apply through airless or conventional spray, brush or roller. Paracem can be easily applied onto a variety of substrates including concrete, plaster, wood panels and many others.
MURFILL WATERPROOFING – Murfill Waterproofing guarantees your facade will remain 100% dry, regardless of the weather conditions. This water-based coating allows the base to breathe at all times meaning it is permeable to water vapour.
It is available in a number of standard colours and is also tintable, should you not wish to overcoat with Paracem.
- 400% Elasticity – prevents flaking and blistering.
- Dark or deep colours aren’t affected by UV light.
- Protects concrete against carbonation.
- Protects concrete against penetration of chlorides and corrosion.
- Murfill Fleece can be used to give additional mechanical reinforcement and to bridge cracks.
Other Wall Coatings Include:
DURBOCEM – primer for damp substrates
- Single pack, solvent based acrylic coating
- For internal and external use
- Durbocem contains cement – ideal for use on damp substrates
- Can be applied to chalking substrates
- Brush application
- Can be recoated with Paracem when the coating is dry
For free technical advice, a quote or product support, please call us on 01933 426225 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, use our enquiry form and we will respond shortly.
We endevour to keep all Data and MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets) current and up-to-date (within the last 3 months) on our website, however it is advised that you always speak with the office to ensure that you have the latest versions. Instructions for use and Safety Information should be be strictly adhered to at all times.