Fosroc Renderoc HB
Fosroc Renderoc HB
A high performance lightweight concrete reinstatement mortar conforming to the requirements of BS EN 1504-3 Class R2
PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL FOR TRADE DISCOUNTED BULK ORDER PRICES
PRODUCT DETAILS;Supplied as a ready to use powder mix requiring only the addition of clean water to produce a reliable lightweight repair mortar.
Based on Portland cements, graded aggregates, lightweight fillers and chemical additives which provide a mortar with good handling characteristics. With minimal water requirement this ensures good strength gain and long-term durability.
Specifically engineered for vertical and overhead repair work, it can be applied in sections up to 100 mm thickness in vertical locations and up to 60 mm thickness in overhead locations in a single application, without the use of formwork. Thicker sections can of-course be achieved by the use of formwork which can then be built up in layers.
Please note; This product should not be applied at less than 10 mm thickness.
USES;For the reinstatement of concrete where low permeability characteristics are required but where high compressive strength is not the most important consideration.
Fosroc Renderoc HB has been specifically developed for vertical and overhead repair work where its lightweight nature and high build characteristics makes it ideal.
Suitable for repair methods 3.1, 3.3, 7.1, 7.2 as defined by BS EN 1504-3.
- Compatibility with non-structural concrete of compressive strength 15 - 25 N/mm²`
- Lightweight formulation enables extra high-build — fewer cold joints
- Frequently obviates the need for formwork
- Polymer-modification provides extremely low permeability to water, carbon dioxide and chlorides
- Exceptional system of shrinkage compensation provides long-term dimensional stability
- Can be applied quickly and efficiently by wet spraying
- One component, pre-bagged to overcome site-batched variations
- Contains no chloride admixtures
MIXING WARNING;As with other ‘one pack’ repair mortars, Fosroc Renderoc HB may exhibit satisfactory handling characteristics even though inadequately mixed. This will result in a significantly lower level of performance or possible failure. It is therefore essential that mixing instructions are strictly adhered to with particular emphasis on the quantity of water used and the time of the mixing operation.