Guard MSP-2K is a surface tolerant One Coat product for mixed metal surfaces, where minimal preparation can be carried out. Two component for optimum protection and in various gloss levels. Pack Sizes: 5 litres (4 L + 1 L) Colours: Tintable Gloss read more
Contact us for price and availability details
Request price and availability details
Guard MSP-2K is a surface tolerant One Coat product for mixed metal surfaces, where minimal preparation can be carried out. Two component for optimum protection and in various gloss levels.
- Pack Sizes: 5 litres (4 L + 1 L)
- Colours: Tintable
- Gloss Level: Various gloss levels
Steel, aluminium, galvanised steel, cast iron, many plastics, (rigid PVC, ABS, polyester), OSB, etc.
When in doubt test paint on a small surface, prior to application, or contact us for advice.
- Excellent mechanical and chemical properties
- Very good UV-resistance
- Suitable for outdoor application
- Application by brush or roller
- Due to an active anti-corrosive pigment coating Guard MSP-2K can be used as a single layer system on ferro substrates
- Brush: Yes
- Roller: Yes
- Conventional Spray, Airless or Airmix Spray: Yes, with preheated spraying (35°C max.) For 2K spraying please contact us for advice.
For further information and guidance on application, please refer to the Product Data Sheet or contact us.
Drying and Curing Time
- Dust Dry: 30 minutes at 20°C (40 μ)
- Through Dry:2 hours at 20°C
- Re-coatable: Minimum 3 hours
A - component: 4 litres
B - component: 1 litre
Pot life: 3 hours
If preheating, we always recommend flushing thoroughly as a precautionary measure, when taking a break from spraying for longer than 30 minutes.
Please contact us
The substrate must be free of dust, rust, grease and oil. Remove soluble salts from galvanised steel and aluminium surfaces. It is not necessary to sandblast the substrate.
Some plastics or non-ferrous alloys give a better adhesion after light sanding (matting).
Guard Solvent I
Guard Solvent I
To avoid the risk of spillage always store and transport in an upright secure position. Materials are hazardous and can also be flammable therefore appropriate precautionary measures must be taken including the use of gloves, glasses and recommended P.P.E in accordance with the material safety data sheets (MSDS).
Please refer to the product Data Sheet and Material Safety Data Sheets for full details regarding the safe use of this product. We also offer free technical advice – click here to contact us.
For further advice regarding the use of this product, technical support or a quotation please contact us.