Select Your Colour
Guard MSP-2K is a two component, multi surface, multi purpose paint.
A one coat product for mixed metal surfaces, where minimal preparation can be carried out. It offers optimum protection and available in various gloss levels.
5 litres (4 L + 1 L) - Matt and Satin
4 Litres (3L + 1L) - Semi-Gloss and Gloss
- Colours: Fully Tint-able
- Gloss Levels: Various gloss levels available; Matt, Satin, Semi-Gloss and gloss
Recommended UsesSteel, aluminium, galvanised steel, cast iron, many plastics, (rigid PVC, ABS, polyester), OSB, etc.
When in doubt test paint on a small surface, prior to application, or contact us for advice.
- Excellent mechanical and chemical properties
- Very good UV-resistance
- Suitable for outdoor application
- Application by brush or roller
- Due to an active anti-corrosive pigment coating Guard MSP-2K can be used as a single layer system on ferro substrates
- Brush: Yes
- Roller: Yes
- Conventional Spray, Airless or Airmix Spray: Yes, with preheated spraying (35°C max.) For 2K spraying please contact us for advice.
For further information and guidance on application, please refer to the Product Data Sheet or contact us.
Drying and Curing Time
- Dust Dry: 30 minutes at 20°C (40 μ)
- Through Dry: 2 hours at 20°C
- Re-coat-able: Minimum 3 hours
Mixing RatioA - component: 4 litres
B - component: 1 litre
Pot life: 3 hours
If preheating, we always recommend flushing thoroughly as a precautionary measure, when taking a break from spraying for longer than 30 minutes.
CompatibilityPlease contact us
Surface PreparationThe substrate must be free of dust, rust, grease and oil. Remove soluble salts from galvanised steel and aluminium surfaces. It is not necessary to sandblast the substrate.
Some plastics or non-ferrous alloys give a better adhesion after light sanding (matting).
ThinnerGuard Solvent I
Clean upGuard Solvent I
Safety PrecautionsTo avoid the risk of spillage always store and transport in an upright secure position. Materials are hazardous and can also be flammable therefore appropriate precautionary measures must be taken including the use of gloves, glasses and recommended P.P.E in accordance with the material safety data sheets (MSDS).
Please refer to the product Data Sheet and Material Safety Data Sheets for full details regarding the safe use of this product. We also offer free technical advice – click here to contact us.