Request price and availability details
Single component hydro-expansive paste supplied in cartridges, used to waterproof and seal cracks in concrete.
Available in a box of 6 x 320ml cartridges.
Mapeproof Swell is a single component hydrophilic paste, used in repair and waterproofing operations. It may be applied on damp or uneven surfaces, and may be used at any temperature and with any kind of water which infiltrates or seeps through.
On contact with water, its volume increases and, if well confined, is resistant to considerable hydrostatic pressure.
Mapeproof Swell bonds perfectly to slightly damp surfaces, as long as they are clean and solid.
Areas of Use
Mapeproof Swell has been specially developed to form flexible, waterproof seals in cracked reinforced concrete or in prefabricated elements with infiltration of water.
Some application examples
· Sealing pipe-work which passes through concrete.
· Sealing spacers in formwork.
· Sealing cold joints in reinforced concrete structures.
· Sealing where water seeps through cracks in reinforced concrete structures.
· Bonding various types of joints.
· Sealing lights and drainage outlets in swimming pools and tanks.
· Sealing construction joints in concrete walls.