View full details
Sale Sold out
Regular price £39.23
(£47.08 Inc VAT)
Regular priceUnit price per
Environmentally-friendly, fast-setting, fast-curing mortar that is resistant to chloride penetration. Pack Size: 25 kg bag Approvals: Approved for use in public water supplies. Reg. 31 approved -- NATCEM 35 NATCEM 35 is an environmentally-friendly, fast-setting, fast-curing mortar that is read more
Environmentally-friendly, fast-setting, fast-curing mortar that is resistant to chloride penetration.
- Pack Size: 25 kg bag
- Approvals: Approved for use in public water supplies. Reg. 31 approved
NATCEM 35 is an environmentally-friendly, fast-setting, fast-curing mortar that is resistant to chloride penetration.
- Reg. 31 approved for use in public water supplies
- Yield: Generally, 1 x 25 kg bag of NATCEM 35 mixed with 3.6 litres of water will produce 10 litres of finished mortar
- Pack Size: 25 kg bag
NATCEM 35 is a fast-setting and fast-curing mortar with a rapid strength gain that is resistant to chloride penetration, consisting of a blend of NATCEM Reg.31 Cement Binder, specially selected dried graded aggregates all passing a 2 mm sieve and retarders.
- Waterproof renders
- Work in and around sewers
- Industrial floor repairs
- Work in food factories
- Concrete repair
- Work in and around the sea
- Animal sheds and silage pits
- Garage pits
- Basement tanking
- Farm yards and cess pits
- Pipe joints and benching
- Sealing garage pits
- Fast general repairs and construction work
- Work wherever pollution or chemical attack is likely
- Suitable for overhead and horizontal work
- Setting holding down bolts
- Floor screeds
- Bedding blocks
- Stone and bricks
- In contact with potable water
- Fine moulding
- Fast setting
- Excellent adhesion
- Low shrinkage
- Low modulus of elasticity makes it very effective on poor or friable substrates
- Excellent resistance to pure water and sulphated water
- Excellent resistance to aggressive chemicals
- Very good cohesion and mixing
- Fine compact surface
- No curing necessary. It can be coated, covered or painted as soon as setting is complete
- Can be used in wet conditions
- Can be used under water
- High Strength
- Low carbon dioxide permeability
- Low water permeability
Natural Cement Product Range
|NATCEM 35||NATCEM AC||NATCEM D||NATCEM DW|
|NATCEM Tank||NATSEAL||Grout 105||CWG Grout|
|LUL RapideSet||ShotCrete AS90||ShotCrete 430F||ShotCrete 437F|
|ShotCrete 513||ShotCrete 530||TrackCrete||WaterStop|
NATCEM 35 is designed to commence setting at 35 minutes and finish setting at 40 mins at 20°c. In winter NATCEM 35 can be used down to 0°c. The set will be slower but can be accelerated by using warm water. In very hot temperatures the set will be faster and can be slowed by using cold water.
Do not use on frozen or over heated substrates (Outside the range of 0°c - 30°c). Prepare the surface in advance to provide an adequate key. On glazed brickwork the joints should be raked out and the surface bush hammered to form a key. The surface to which the NATCEM 35 is applied should be clean, free from dust and thoroughly dampened. Where necessary steel or aluminium mesh can be used. Ensure that a 10 mm minimum thickness of material is obtained.
Mixing and Application
Please refer to the product datasheet for details.
Clean all tools with water immediately after use.
We strongly recommend the use of gloves, goggles and mask. Full safety details are available on a separate sheet, please contact us to request a copy.
For further advice regarding the use of this product, technical support or a quotation please contact us.