Features and Benefits:
• Excellent flowability even while loaded with a full aggregate blend
• Low exothermic curing property allows for large-volume deep pours up to 18" (45.7 cm)
• High chemical resistance – ideal for industrial installations
• High performance with adjustable flow rate • Low creep at high temperatures
Where to Use:
Grouting of large machine base plates, such as centrifugal pumps, conveyors, generators, soleplates, anchor bolts, crane rails, etc.
• Ideal for high-stress applications found in harsh industrial environments such as the oil industry, pulp and paper, wharfs, railyards and other industrial manufacturing settings
• Use for new-equipment installations.
• Use for fast-turnaround regrouting applications.
• Use in areas subject to chemical attack that will not allow use of traditional cement-based grouts.