Select Your Options
Bitumen waterproofing emulsion for general purpose use.
Available in a 20kg unit.
Plastimul is a solvent-free paste consisting of selected water-emulsified bitumens, special fine-graded aggregates and admixtures, manufactured according to a formula developed in MAPEI Research & Development Laboratories.
Plastimul’s thixotropic consistency makes it easy to use for waterproofing even vertical and sloping surfaces.
When completely dry Plastimul forms a waterproof plastic coating that is resistant to re-emulsifying after prolonged
immersion in water, even when slightly acid or alkaline, and resistant to aggressive agents present in the soil.
Plastimul meets the requirements for polymer modified bituminous thick coatings, in compliance with EN 15814.
Areas of Use
· Waterproofing foundations.
· Waterproofing bearing walls.
Some application examples
· Cold waterproofing masonry or concrete poured over bare ground.
· Waterproofing flat or curved surfaces on structures below ground level, such as man-made tunnels and underpasses.
· Waterproofing horizontal concrete structures below screeds isolated with PE sheets (in such cases we recommend
applying Mapelastic on the screed before installing flooring to protect the screed).