Sher-Crete™ SM is a water based, polymer modified cementitious coating designed for application to a wide range of floor and wall surfaces. Sher-Crete™ SM provides a smooth, durable finish strongly bonded to the substrate with a degree of flexibility. Sher-Crete™ SM can be applied in exterior or interior situations.
- Can be built up to a range of thicknesses
- Degree of flexibility
- Excellent adhesion
- Internal and external applications
- Can be used as a floor and wall coating
- Ease of application
- A wide range of industrial applications such as:
- Exterior floor finishes such as driveways & walkways
- Interior or exterior smooth finishes
- Base coat for intermediate car park decks
- Public concourse areas
- Can be used on a wide range of substrates such as concrete and asphalt
MIXING AND APPLICATION
Pour the liquid component into a mixing bucket. Whilst mixing, add the aggregate component slowly and mix for a further 2-3 minutes using a drill and mixing paddle ensuring that the mixture is lump free and consistent. The mixed material should be applied immediately. Sher-Crete™ SM can be applied by a variety of techniques including trowel, pin rake, brush and squeegee etc. Each of these techniques will leave unique tool marks in the finish and these can be avoided with the use of a loop roller, immediately after application.