Select Your Options
Special fast drying hydraulic binder for producing bonded, unbonded or floating screeds, including those with piped underfloor heating. For interior and exterior use. Ceramic / porcelain tiles can be installed after 24 hours with natural stone installation possible after 2 days. Requires the addition of aggregates and water.
Available in a 20kg unit.
Topcem is a special hydraulic binder which, when mixed with graded aggregates and water, can produce an early drying high strength screed ready to receive floor finishes between 24hrs and 4 days. Topcem is defined within BS 8204 -1 section 5.1.3 part f.
Areas of Use
• High traffic areas such as airports, shopping centres, schools, hospitals etc.
• Fast track construction where the screed needs to be trafficked or overlaid early.
• Suitable for thin resin or cementitious systems such as Mapefloor or Ultratop.
• Suitable for underfloor heating systems.
• Suitable for use where BRE screed test category A or B is required.
Formation of bonded, unbonded and floating or heated screeds on both existing and new concrete prior to the installation of wood, PVC, linoleum, ceramic tiles, natural stone, carpet or any other flooring where rapid drying is required for short installation times. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
Some application examples
• Formation of screeds set to light foot traffic after 12 hours.
• Formation of screeds on which ceramic tiles can be laid after 24 hours.
• Formation of screeds on which natural stone can be laid after 2 days.
• Formation of screeds on which resilient flooring and wooden flooring can be laid after 4 days.
• Patching and repairing floor screeds where rapid restoration is required.
• Preparation of screeds incorporating underfloor heating systems without the need for polymer additives.