Please click the product links to view specific product information within the Floor Repair range and download technical product data sheets.
“Great prices, free technical support and a 100% happy to recommend customer rating.”
General Concrete Patch and Floor Repair
Materials for all types of concrete repair including high-strength, deep, thin, shallow, horizontal, vertical and overhead.
We supply products that can be used for a variety of general concrete and floor repairs, such as:
- Repairing damaged floors, steps, slabs, pavements, yard, driveways
- Small patch repairs and pothole / hole repairs in concrete slabs, both internal and external
- Repairs to arrises / corners of concrete floors, slabs, walls, joints, junctions etc. spalled movement joints (expansion / contraction joints)
- Repairs to risers, nosings, goings and re-levelling worn concrete steps and staircases
- Small patch repairs to concrete ramps, pavements, yards, driveways
- To patch repair worn concrete floors
- To make up level differences in localised areas, bedding kerb stones directly to macadam, bedding concrete kerbs and pre-cast concrete units, bedding manhole frames,
- Repairing spalled concrete slabs.
These products can be used in heavy duty / heavy wear / heavily trafficked areas where resistance to abrasion, robustness, durability, impact resistance and chemical resistance are required.
Repair Depth / Thickness
We supply products capable of repairing depths from feather-edged (0mm) to 500mm. It is important to select the right product for the depth of repair, some products are not capable of being feather-edged, others cannot be used above a certain thickness because too much heat will be generated during the curing.
Alternatively, please use our enquiry form and we will respond shortly.