Select Your Options
Two-component epoxy resins, with very low viscosity for injection in microcracks, also on wet surfaces.
Available in a 2.5kg unit.
Epojet LV and Epojet LV 40 are epoxy adhesives made up of two pre-measured components (component A = resin and component B = hardener) that must be mixed together before use.
Once mixed, Epojet LV and Epojet LV 40 become a very fluid liquid that can easily penetrate even in microcracks.
Epojet LV and Epojet LV 40 polymerise without any significant amount of shrinkage, also on wet surfaces and once hardened are waterproof and resist chemical agents present in the air. They also have very good insulating properties and high mechanical strength.
Epojet LV and Epojet LV 40 meet the requirements defined by EN 1504-9 (“Products and systems for the protection and repair of concrete structures -definitions, requirements, quality control and evaluation of conformity General principles for use of products and systems”), and the minimum requirements of EN 1504-5 (“Anchoring of reinforcing steel bar”).
Areas of Use
Monolithic sealing of cracks.
· Bonding steel plates to concrete (béton plaqué) by low pressure injection.
Some application examples
· Structural repair of beams, pillars and cracked floors by low pressure injection.
· Reinforcement of beams and floors by injection with the béton plaqué method, when the plates to be bonded are fitted with lateral flaps and it is therefore impossible to apply Adesilex PG1 or Adesilex PG2.
· Repair of architectural concrete, wall coverings and architectural elements that are crumbly.
· Structural consolidation and restoration of civil and industrial road constructions and underground works that show signs of microcracking.
· Sealing of cracks in cementitious screeds.
· Restoration, by injection, of concrete structures damaged by earthquakes, settlements or impacts.