Type A waterproofing barrier membrane, as defined in BS 8102:2009, ‘Protection Of Structures Against Water From The Ground’. Proofex 3000MR is a cold applied, flexible, waterproof, ground gas resistant, high performance Type A waterproofing barrier membrane, as defined in BS8102:2009, ‘Protection Of Structures Against Water From The Ground’. It incorporates an aluminium layer and a polymer modified bitumen compound on a high strength polymer backing film.
Where To Use
A high performance self adhesive membrane for resisting methane, radon and carbon dioxide, and preventing water entering buildings. Proofex 3000MR also provides a vapour and waterproof membrane to water excluding structures and protects concrete from attack by aggressive ground salts.
- Aluminium film provides methane, radon and carbon dioxide resistance, protection against damage and gives dimensional stability
- Solar reflective finish reduces heat gain whilst membrane is exposed during construction.
- Combines toughness with flexibility for detailing around corners, pipes, etc.
- Self adhesive layer system makes installation quick, simple and reliable
- Resistant to ground water, soluble sulfates and chlorides