Select Your Colour
Sale Sold out
Regular price £57.46
(£68.95 Inc VAT)
Regular priceUnit price per
Guard FES is a single pack solvent-based industrial enamel paint for use in situations where quick drying, high gloss, durable and tough coatings are needed. Pack Sizes: 5 litres (Nominal Volume) Colours: Full tintable colour range. All RAL & BS4800 read more
Select Your Options
Guard FES is a single pack solvent-based industrial enamel paint for use in situations where quick drying, high gloss, durable and tough coatings are needed.
- Pack Sizes: 5 litres (Nominal Volume)
- Colours: Full tintable colour range. All RAL & BS4800 colours and specials on request
- Gloss Level: Gloss
Ideal for agricultural, appliance and machinery applications, where spraying is the main method of application. Providing a fast turnaround and durable finish.
- Brush: Yes - Thin up to 5% with Guard Solvent F for better finish
- Roller: No
- Conventional Spray: Yes - Thin up to 10% - added as approx. 3-5% each time
- Airless Spray: Yes
- Air Assisted Airless Spray: Yes - Optimised
For further information and guidance on application, please contact us.
Drying and Curing Time
- Touch Dry: 30 minutes
- Hard Dry: 16 hours
- Full Cure: 24 hours
- Re-coatable: 12 hours
Drying times are based on temperatures of 20°C, lower temperatures will increase drying times. Please speak with our technical team before elevating temperatures or attempting to force cure any of our products unless already stated. Shop conditions such as having good airflow will optimise curing.
Suitable for application onto Guard EP and Guard GIP as single pack zinc phosphate primers. Alternatively suitable for application onto Guard ETC and Guard ETC-2K, etch primers.
- Ensure surfaces are clean, dry and free from grease and other contamination before coating.
- Thoroughly degrease and where applicable, abrade to remove rust and promote good adhesion of the coating. For optimum corrosion protection, mild steel should be blast cleaned to Sa2.5.
- Complex structures may be more effectively cleaned by HPWJ (high pressure water jetting).
- Guard Solvent A (standard)
- Guard Solvent F (brush application)
Guard Solvent A
To avoid the risk of spillage always store and transport in an upright secure position. Materials are hazardous and can also be flammable therefore appropriate precautionary measures must be taken including the use of gloves, glasses and recommended P.P.E in accordance with the material safety data sheets (MSDS).
Please refer to the product Data Sheet and Material Safety Data Sheets for full details regarding the safe use of this product. We also offer free technical advice – click here to contact us.
For further advice regarding the use of this product, technical support or a quotation please contact us.
Please note: Our colours are tinted specifically to your request using the manufacturers base product. They are sold in the nearest container size and the actual paint volume within may vary by up to 10% depending on your specific RAL. The nominal volume is correct and is sold on that basis.