Request price and availability details
Available in a box of 4 x 5kg bags.
Lamposilex is a pre-blended powder binder composed of high-strength cements and special admixtures in a formula developped in the MAPEI Research Laboratories.
Lamposilex contains no chlorides.
Mixed with water, Lamposilex produces a paste with a plastic-thixotropic consistency easy to apply even on vertical surfaces, with no need for formwork.
Lamposilex has a very fast setting time (about one and a half minutes at +20°C) and, after curing:
· has very high compressive and flexural strength after only half an hour;
· is waterproof and water-repellent.
Areas of Use
For instant stopping of water leaks, even water under pressure.
Some application examples
· Stopping water leaks in basements, subways and below grade structures in general.
· Stopping water leaks in tanks above ground.
· Waterproof sealing of rigid joints between walls and floor slabs.
· Waterproof sealing of cracks and holes.