General purpose non-shrink grout.
Available in a 25kg unit.
Mapefill GP is a preblended powdered grout based on high strength cement, graded aggregates with 1 mm diameter and special additives with an expansive agent formulated by the MAPEI research laboratories.
When mixed with water Mapefill GP is transformed into a very highly fluid grout without segregation that is able to fill intricate spaces.
Mapefill GP, due to its expansive agent, is characterized by a total absence of shrinkage in the plastic (ASTM C827) and hardened phase, and develops early flexural and compressive strength.
Mapefill GP also has the following qualities:
· excellent impermeability to water;
· excellent adhesion to iron and concrete;
· excellent resistance to dynamic mechanical stress;
· modulus of elasticity and thermal expansion coefficient similar to those of high quality concrete;
· Mapefill GP does not contain metal aggregates and aluminium dust;
Mapefill GP meets all the main requirements for ENV 1504-9 (“Products and systems for the protection and repair of concrete structures; definitions, requirements, quality control and conformity assessment. General principles for the use of products and systems”) and the minimum requirements for EN 1504-6 (“Anchoring steel
Areas of Use
Recommended for grouting voids in structural elements such as: filling gaps in precast elements, and grouting base plates and bridge bearings.
Some application examples
· Anchoring of mechanical equipment.
· Anchoring of steel bars.
· Filling of rigid joints between elements in concrete and precast concrete structures.
· Execution of underpinning.
· Pressure grouting of concrete structures.
· Grouting of machine baseplate, bridge bearing.
· Concrete repairs.