Monofinish is a powdered, high-strength, one-component cement-based mortar with selected fine aggregates, special additives and synthetic polymers manufactured according to a specially developed formula. When mixed with water, Monofinish forms a soft paste that is easy to apply even on vertical surfaces in thicknesses up to 2 to 3 mm in a single coat. Because of its high synthetic resin content, Monofinish bonds extremely well to all concrete surfaces, and forms a compact, strong adhesive layer when hardened.
Areas of use
Superficial protection and levelling of concrete surfaces.
- Some application examples
- Smoothing surface defects in concrete before painting.
- Smoothing and finishing concrete repaired with Mapegrout line mortar.
- Protect the concrete against mildly-aggressive agents from the surrounding environment.
- Repairs to the wear layer of concrete industrial floors.