Available in 25 x 250g bottles.
Mapetard ES is a special, chloride-free liquid admixture in water solution made from active compounds according to a specialised formula. It delays hydration of the cement and, as a result, extends the workability time of rapid-setting cementitious mortar. When Mapetard ES is added at a rate of up to one 0.25 kg bottle for each 25 kg bag of Planitop Smooth & Repair or Planitop Smooth & Repair R4, it extends the excellent inherent workability of the mortar by 15-20 minutes.
· Add Mapetard ES to the mixing water before adding the powdered mortar.
· Do not exceed the maximum recommended dose of Mapetard ES.
· Do not mix or dilute Mapetard ES with other admixtures.
· Do not expose bottles of Mapetard ES to the sun prior to use.
· Do not use Mapetard ES if the temperature is lower than +5°C.
HOW TO USE
Pour a bottles of Mapetard ES into a container with the mixing water required for the Planitop Smooth & Repair or Planitop Smooth & Repair R4. Slowly add a 25 kg bag of product while mixing with a drill at low speed and keep mixing to form a smooth, lump-free mix with a plastic consistency. For further information on the preparation of mortar mixed with Mapetard ES, refer to the relative technical data sheet for each product. N.B.: Adding Mapetard ES to Planitop Smooth & Repair or Planitop Smooth & Repair R4 allows the amount of mixing water to be reduced by 0.2-0.3 litres for each 25 kg bag.